- MALE & FEMALE END POLES – Not all poles are MALE ends. You could assemble our tent pole repair kit to make it either MALE or FEMALE. The total length of FEMALE pole is 9 ft (108 inches); the total length of MALE pole is 9 ft 1.4 in (109.4 inches). OUTER DIAMETER: 0.33 in / 8.5mm.
- REPAIR OLD TENTS & CUT WEIGHT – With a few steps’ installations or even a couple of cuts, you can bring your old beloved tent to a prolonged life. One pole only weighs 0.36 lb and measures 16.9” long after assembly. It is wise to discard your heavy fiberglass poles to revamp your old tent to a lightweight backing tent.
- WE CARE ABOUT EVERY DETAIL – Made of the highest quality 7001 series aircraft-grade aluminum and durable elastic cord, poles can take the bends better than many cheaper poles which would crumple or snap easily. Every Pole section is carefully handled for smooth connection between pole sections for your really quick set-up/takedown.
- DISCOVER MORE WAYS TO USE THE POLE – Thanks to high-quality Premium T6 Heated Aluminum Alloy, the poles can be also used in your custom applications. You can easily adjust and resize them to any length. Sections can be removed and cut down to make any length you need with only minor difficulty. Perfect as Replacement Tent Poles, Awning Support, Disc Golf Retriever, Golf Swing Trainer, Helium Sticks, etc.
- WHAT YOU GET – 1 Pole Set, and Installation Manual. NOT ASSEMBLE POLE SET for your easy modification to fit your tent or other custom use.
7001 Aluminum Tent Poles Replacement, Fits Both Female and Male Ends, 9ft 8.5mm
$15.99 – $26.99
Aluminum Tent Poles Replacement, Fits Both Female and Male Ends, Lightweight Tent Pole Repair Kit, 7001 Series Aluminum Alloy T6 Heated
1 Pole Pack, 2 Poles Pack